Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: $572.00 - 50.0% retracement of the 2012 - 2020 downtrend
- RES 3: $555.25 - 3.236 proj of Oct 29 - Nov 30 from Dec 2 low
- RES 2: $545.00 - 3.00 proj of Oct 29 - Nov 30 from Dec 2 low
- RES 1: $541.50 - High Jan 13 and the bull trigger
- PRICE: $518.75 @ 13:40 GMT Jan 22
- SUP 1: $512.75 - Low Jan 20
- SUP 2: $500.00 - Psychological round number
- SUP 3: $487.25 - Jan 7 low
- SUP 4: $479.50 - Low Jan 4
Corn futures remain bullish. The uptrend accelerated Jan 12 and the contract gapped higher Jan 13. The fact that the trend is in overbought territory has not proved so far, to be a concern for bulls. Price is trading below recent highs however a deeper pullback is required to suggest the start of a correction. On the upside, clearance of $541.50 would resume the uptrend and expose $572.00.