Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
- RES 4: 153.00 Round number resistance
- RES 3: 152.67 Trend high print, Jan 8 and the bull trigger
- RES 2: 152.15 76.4% retracement of the Jan 8 - 12 sell-off
- RES 1: 151.83 61.8% retracement of the Jan 8 - 12 sell-off
- PRICE: 151.13 @ 08:38 GMT Jan 15
- SUP 1: 150.47 Low Jan 12 and a bear trigger
- SUP 2: 150.31 Low Dec 1 and a key support
- SUP 3: 150.00 Round number support
- SUP 4: 149.64 Low Nov 12 (cont)
BTP futures last week confirmed a top in the trend at 152.67, Jan 8 high. The move lower Tuesday saw the contract trade through both the 20- and 50-day EMAs, paving the way for a test of support at 150.31, Dec 1 low and an important chart point. Note, current weakness is allowing a recent overbought condition to unwind. Initial resistance is at 151.71, Jan 13 high. The bear trigger is 151.83, a Fibonacci retracement.