Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 137-29+ High Jan 6
- RES 3: 137-20+ High Jan 27 and the bull trigger
- RES 2: 137-10+ High Jan 29 and the 50-day EMA
- RES 1: 137-02 High Feb 11
- PRICE: 136-27 @ 12:19 GMT Feb 12
- SUP 1: 136-18+ Low Oct 2
- SUP 2: 136-14+ Low Feb 8 and lower 2% Bollinger Band
- SUP 3: 136-13 76.4% retracement of the Jan 12 - 27 rally
- SUP 4: 136-01 Low Jan 12 and a key support
Treasuries have recovered this week from 136-14+, Feb 8 low but found resistance at yesterday's 137-02 high. Short-term gains appear to be a correction. A resumption of weakness would signal scope for a move towards 136-13, the 76.4% retracement of the rally between Jan 12 - 27 where a break would expose 136-01, Jan 12 low and a key support. Today's key intraday resistance is 137-02.