Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
- RES 4: 137-09 50-day EMA
- RES 3: 137-07+ Low Dec 4
- RES 2: 137-00 Round number resistance
- RES 1: 136-29+ High Jan 8
- PRICE: 136-22+ @ 11:33 GMT Jan 15
- SUP 1: 136-12 Low Jan 13
- SUP 2: 136-01 Low Jan 12
- SUP 3: 135-25+ 76.4% of the Mar - Aug rally
- SUP 4: 135-08 23.6% 2018-2020 Rally
Treasuries are holding onto the bulk of the gains seen since Tuesday's low. The recent climb is considered a correction although it is possible that S/T strength may continue to dominate and allow a recent oversold condition to unwind further. Resistance levels to watch are: 136-29+, Jan 1 high and 137-07+, Dec 4 low. A break above the latter level would potentially allow for a stronger recovery. On the downside, the bear trigger lies at 136-01.