Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 112.450 High Dec 11 and key resistance
- RES 3: 112.410 High Dec 15
- RES 2: 112.390 High Dec 16
- RES 1: 112.345 5.0% of Wednesday's range
- PRICE: 112.315 @ 05:01 GMT Dec 18
- SUP 1: 112.300 Low Dec 16
- SUP 2: 112.290 Low Dec 2 and the bear trigger
- SUP 3: 112.280 Low Dec 3 (cont)
- SUP 4: 112.265 Low Dec 2 (cont) and a key support
Schatz futures traded sharply lower Wednesday as the contract retraces recent gains between Dec 2 - 11. The sharp pullback resulted in price trading through all key retracement levels. This leaves the firm support at 112.290, Dec 2 low exposed. A break would strengthen a bearish theme signalling scope for a deeper pullback. On the upside, initial firm resistance is seen at Wednesday's high of 112.390.