Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
- RES 3: 152.55 - High Aug 5 (cont)
- RES 2: 152.28 - 3.0% Upper Bollinger Band
- RES 1: 152.18 - High Dec 14 / 23 and the bull trigger
- PRICE: 151.86 @ 15:46 GMT Jan 15
- SUP 1: 151.68 - Low Jan 12
- SUP 2: 151.63 - Low Nov 4
- SUP 3: 151.30 - Low Aug 28
The sell-off in late December continues to exert pressure on JGBs, with 151.68 now the 2021 low watermark. This reinforces the bearish threat, which firmed on the break of 151.81, the Dec 7 low and bear trigger. Clearance here opens 151.63 further out, the Nov 4 low. On the upside, key resistance has been defined at 152.18, Dec 14/23 high. A break would reinstate a bullish focus.