Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
- RES 4: 138-05+ High Jan 4
- RES 3: 137-29+ High Jan 6
- RES 2: 137-18 50-day EMA
- RES 1: 137-14+ High Jan 25 and intraday high
- PRICE: 137-09 @ 11:29 GMT Jan 26
- SUP 1: 136-30 Low Jan 25
- SUP 2: 136-23+ Low Jan 21
- SUP 3: 136-16 Low Jan 14
- SUP 4: 136-01 Low Jan 12 and key support
Treasuries are holding onto the bulk of recent gains. Yesterday's strong rally highlights an acceleration of the current upleg - until yesterday the pace of gains appeared to have slowed. Attention turns to the 50-day EMA at 137-18. Clearance of this average would strengthen a bullish case and set the scene for a climb towards 137-29+, the Jan 6 high. A break below yesterday 136-30 low is required to threaten the current positive tone.