Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 178.12 High Jan 27 and the bull trigger
- RES 3: 177.66 High Jan 29
- RES 2: 177.01 20-day EMA
- RES 1: 176.48/70 High Feb 5 / High Feb 3
- PRICE: 176.10 @ 05:04 GMT Feb 9
- SUP 1: 176.61 Low Feb 8 and 1.236 proj of Jan 4 - 12 - 27 swing
- SUP 2: 175.31 1.382 proj of Jan 4 - 12 sell-off from Jan 27 high
- SUP 3: 175.07 1.50 proj of Jan 4 - 12 sell-off from Jan 27 high
- SUP 4: 174.84 1.618 proj of Jan 4 - 12 sell-off from Jan 27 high
Bund futures remain weak despite yesterday's recovery off the 175.61 day low. The contract has extended its recent sell-off. Price last week traded through support at 176.89, Jan 29 low, a short-term trendline support at 176.88 drawn off the Jan 12 low and 176.34, the Jan 12 low. Furthermore, Friday's activity resulted in a breach of support at 175.84, Nov 11 low. The focus is on 175.31, a Fibonacci projection. Initial resistance is seen at 176.48.