Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
- RES 4: $56.52 - 1.236 proj of Apr - Aug rally from the Nov 2 low
- RES 3: $55.00 - Round number resistance
- RES 2: $54.50 - High Feb 20, 2020 and a key resistance (cont)
- RES 1: $53.94 - High Jan 13 and the bull trigger
- PRICE: $52.38 @ 06:56 GMT Jan 26
- SUP 1: $51.44 Low Jan 22
- SUP 2: $51.30/50.86 - 20-day EMA / Low Jan 8
- SUP 3: $49.52 - High Dec 18 and a former breakout level
- SUP 4: $48.37 - 50-day EMA
WTI futures outlook remains bullish. Recent gains reinforce this theme and maintain a bullish price sequence of higher highs and higher lows. Price action however remains below recent highs and attention is on support at $51.44, Jan 22 low. A clear break of this level would signal scope for a deeper corrective pullback. On the upside, a climb above $53.94, Jan 13 high would resume the uptrend.