Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
- RES 4: $1508.56 - 2.236 proj of Oct 29 - Nov 25 rally from Dec 2 low
- RES 3: $1470.00 - 2.00 proj of Oct 29 - Nov 25 rally from Dec 2 low
- RES 2: $1436.50 - High Jan 19
- RES 1: $1387.00 - Jan 21 high
- PRICE: $1308.25 @ 12:44 GMT Jan 25
- SUP 1: $1298.00 - Intraday low
- SUP 2: $1280.00 - Dec 30 low
- SUP 3: $1256.00 - 50-day EMA
- SUP 4: $1246.25 - Low Dec 29
Soybean futures remain soft following last week's sell-off that also saw price trade through the 20-day EMA. The uptrend has been in overbought territory for some time and current weakness is seen as a corrective pullback that is allowing an overbought condition to unwind. The psychological $1300.00 level has been probed. A clear break would reinforce the current bearish cycle and open $1280.00. Initial resistance is at $1387.00, Jan 21 high.