Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
- RES 4: 135.440 High Dec 21
- RES 3: 135.390 High Jan 4
- RES 2: 135.371 61.8% retracement of the Dec 11 - Jan 12 downleg
- RES 1: 135.350 High Jan 15 and intraday high
- PRICE: 135.340 @ 05:11 GMT Jan 26
- SUP 1: 135.245 50-day EMA
- SUP 2: 135.120 Low Jan 25
- SUP 3: 134.930 Low Jan 22
- SUP 4: 134.840 Low Jan 12 and a bear trigger
BOBL futures rallied yesterday and have started the week on a strong note. This follows Friday's recovery from the day low of 134.970. The contract is testing resistance at 135.350, Jan 15 high. A clear break would reinforce a bullish theme and open 135.390, the Jan 4 high. On the downside, initial support is seen at 135.245, the 50-day EMA. Price however needs to move below yesterday's low of 135.120 to reinstate a bearish theme.