Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 1.2011 High Sep and key resistance
- RES 3: 1.1917 76.4% retracement of the Sep 1 - 25 sell-off
- RES 2: 1.1885 1.0% 10-dma envelope
- RES 1: 1.1870/72 Intraday high / High Sep 21
- PRICE: 1.1847 @ 10:24 BST Oct 21
- SUP 1: 1.1822 Intraday low
- SUP 2: 1.1760 Low Oct 20
- SUP 3: 1.1734 50-day EMA
- SUP 4: 1.1712 Trendline support drawn off the Sep 28 low
EURUSD is off earlier highs. This week's positive remains intact and yesterday the pair breached the bull trigger at 1.1831, Oct 9 high. The break higher, together with today's earlier gains, suggests scope for an extension towards 1.1917, a Fibonacci retracement level. The major resistance and hurdle for bulls is at 1.2011, Sep 1 high. On the downside, initial firm support lies at 1.1760, yesterday's low.