Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
EGBs saw continuation from the European morning session, trading in red territory.
- Bund are trading 46 ticks lower, initially weighed by supplies, but the contract is better offered, an the back of Equities retaining their bid.
- Peripheral have taken their cue from core bonds, and have also drifted lower, but the lower pace of the moves, means that the spread are generally a touch tighter, with Greece still performing best at 2bps, 151.7bps in the spread against the German 1o year.
- Latest levels:
- Sep Bund futures (RX) down 46 ticks at 176.2 (L: 175.93 / H: 176.88)
- Germany: The 2-Yr yield is up 2bps at -0.661%, 5-Yr is up 2.5bps at -0.651%, 10-Yr is up 3bps at -0.448%, and 30-Yr is up 3.6bps at -0.008%.
- Sep BTP futures (IK) down 4 ticks at 147.52 (L: 147.13 / H: 147.7)
- Sep OAT futures (OA) down 32 ticks at 168.37 (L: 168.11 / H: 168.83)10-Yr
- Periphery EGB Spreads:Italian BTP spread down 2bps at 140.1bpsSpanish bond spread down 0.5bps at 75.2bpsPortuguese PGB spread down 0.4bps at 77.2bpsGreek bond spread down 2bps at 153.7bps