Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSYS SUMMARY: *** Holding a narrow range off session lows after the $12B 30Y
auction reopen, mild tail at 2.790%, the third tail this week. Equities near
steady (emini -1.25, 2493.0), gold weaker (-8.02, 1323.78), oil stronger (WTI
- Tsys opened near steady/mildly higher, scaling back small rebound from risk-on
selling in first half of wk, relative quiet in early trade, limited react to PPI
+0.2% final, while Fed remains in black-out period ahead next wk's FOMC.
- Tsy reversed gains/ slipped to new modest session lows as USD rebounds from
mild/carry over weakness from overnight. Flow included fast- and real$ sellers
adding to deal-tied hedging
pressure in intermediates to long end. Mild rate paying in 2s-10s pushing spds
- Rate hike probability remains at 0.0% for next 2 meetings, chance of hike at
Dec 13 FOMC back to mid 30s after falling below 19% last week.
- Option tied selling in Eurodollars ahead Friday's Sep quarterly futures and