Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 110.97 High Mar 31 and the bull trigger
- RES 3: 110.55 High Apr 6
- RES 2: 109.96 High Apr 9
- RES 1: 109.79 High May 13
- PRICE: 108.74 @ 06:29 BST May 25
- SUP 1: 108.34 Low May 7 and key short-term support
- SUP 2: 107.48 Low Apr 23 and the bear trigger
- SUP 3: 106.97 Low Mar 4
- SUP 4: 106.78 50.0% retracement of the Jan - Mar rally
USDJPY is consolidating. The pair maintains a bullish outlook despite struggling to hold onto recent gains. A firm support has been defined at 108.34, May 7 low. Attention is on 109.96, Apr 9 high with potential for a climb above 110.00. Note that the recovery May 12 means trendline support drawn off the Jan 6 low remains intact. The trendline however remains under pressure. A break of 108.34 would signal a reversal.