Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- EGBs have held onto gains, albeit off their best levels, despite some long cover in US Treasuries.
- Contract is also underpinned post the US Michigan inflation 1 year miss.
- Some highlights of the UMich report:
- An all-time record number of consumers anticipating a net decline in unemployment.
- The expected year-ahead inflation rate declined to 4.0% in early June, although down from 4.6% in May, it was still higher than any other time in the past decade.
- Peripheral spread are trading tighter against the German 10yr, with Greece leading by 4.5bps.
- Looking ahead, after market ratings:
- Fitch on Spain (current rating: A-; Outlook Stable)
- Moody's on Austria (current rating: Aa1; Outlook Stable) & the Netherlands (current rating: Aaa; Outlook Stable)
- S&P on Slovenia (current rating: AA-; Outlook Stable)
- DBRS Morningstar on Slovenia (current rating: A (high), Stable Trend)