Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 114.99 1.50 proj of Apr 23 - Jul 2 - Aug 4 price swing
- RES 3: 114.50 1.382 proj of Apr 23 - Jul 2 - Aug 4 price swing
- RES 2: 114.26 2.0% 10-dma envelope
- RES 1: 113.80 High Oct 13
- PRICE: 113.58 @ 06:29 BST Oct 14
- SUP 1: 112.08 High Sep 30 and a recent breakout level
- SUP 2: 111.51 Low Oct 8
- SUP 3: 110.82/80 Low Oct 4 / High Aug 11
- SUP 4: 110.75 50-day EMA
USDJPYis holding onto recent gains. This week, the pair formalized a breach of the downtrendline drawn off the December 1975 high. This reinforces the current uptrend condition and marks a potentially significant break from both a short and medium-term perspective. The move higher opens gains toward vol band resistance at 114.26 and the 114.50, 114.99 Fibonacci projection levels. On the downside, initial firm support is seen at 112.08, Sep 30 high.