Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 0.8670 High Jul 20 and key resistance
- RES 3: 0.8659 High Jul 21
- RES 2: 0.8618 76.4% retracement of the Jul 20 - Aug 10 sell-off
- RES 1: 0.8603 High Sep 01
- PRICE: 0.8572 @ 17:21 BST Sep 3
- SUP 1: 0.8543 Low Aug 24
- SUP 2: 0.8506 Low Jul 19
- SUP 3: 0.8484 Low Aug 16
- SUP 4: 0.8450 Low Aug 10 and a key support
EURGBP maintains a positive S/T tone and is holding onto the bulk of its recent gains. The cross has pulled away from the 20- and 50-day EMAs breached recently and has also progressed through the 100-dma. A break of the 100-dma strengthens a bullish case and opens 0.8618 next, a Fibonacci retracement. On the downside, key short-term support has been defined at 0.8543, Aug 24 low. A break would signal a reversal.