Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 0.7284 Former channel base drawn from the Aug 20 low
- RES 3: 0.7209 High Nov 25
- RES 2: 0.7187 20-day EMA
- RES 1: 0.7170 High Dec 8
- PRICE: 0.7185 @ 06:45 GMT Dec 9
- SUP 1: 0.7115/7040 Low Dec 8 / Low Dec 7
- SUP 2: 0.6993/91 Low Dec 3 / Low Nov 2 2020 and a key support
- SUP 3: 0.6963 Low Jul 16 2020
- SUP 4: 0.6921 Low Jul 14 2020
AUDUSD continues to recover following this week's bounce off 0.6993, the Dec 3 low. The pair has arrived at the 20-day EMA that intersects at 0.7185. A clear breach of this average would strengthen the current bull phase and expose 0.7287, the base of the bull channel drawn from the Aug 20 low. The channel base was breached on Nov 19. For bears, a reversal lower would refocus attention on 0.6991, Nov 2 low and the bear trigger.