Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Gist of House Speaker Pelosi's press conference: ad-hoc/piecemeal stimulus is a non-starter. Tsys making new session highs, equities pared gains -- back to opening levels but bouncing (ESZ0+18.5). Yld curves extend flattening move, update:
- 3M10Y -2.158, 66.888 (L: 66.127 / H: 68.551)
- 2Y10Y -1.568, 61.446 (L: 61.114 / H: 63.243)
- 2Y30Y -1.845, 141.145 (L: 140.61 / H: 143.725)
- 5Y30Y -1.237, 123.072 (L: 122.485 / H: 124.966)
- Current futures levels:
- Dec 2Y up 0.375/32 at 110-13.375 (L: 110-13.12 / H: 110-13.5)
- Dec 5Y up 2/32 at 125-23.25 (L: 125-21.25 / H: 125-23.75)
- Dec 10Y up 5/32 at 138-28 (L: 138-22.5 / H: 138-28.5)
- Dec 30Y up 18/32 at 174-7 (L: 173-18 / H: 174-10)
- Dec Ultra 30Y up 31/32 at 217-6 (L: 215-31 / H: 217-12)