Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 0.8701/21 High May 7 / High Apr 26 and the bull trigger
- RES 3: 0.8672 High May 25
- RES 2: 0.8610/70 High Jul 22 / High Jul 20 and a key resistance
- RES 1: 0.8580 50-day EMA
- PRICE: 0.8463 @ 17:09 BST Aug 11
- SUP 1: 0.8450 Low Aug 10
- SUP 2: 0.8430 Low Feb 27, 2020
- SUP 3: 0.8418 1.0% 10-dma envelope
- SUP 4: 0.8277 Low Dec 13
EURGBP outlook remains acutely weak, with this week's 0.8450 print the lowest level since February last year. This flags scope for losses toward vol band support at 0.8418 as well as the Feb 27, 2020 low at 0.8430. Moving average studies remain in a bear mode highlighting a downside theme. On the upside, key resistance is unchanged at 0.8670, the Jul 20 high.