Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- This morning, economic data showed that average gross wages accelerated to 9.1% YoY in September (vs. 9.3% exp.), up from 8.9% the previous month.
- Yesterday, we saw that unemployment rate fell to 3.9% in October, down from 4% the previous month.
- USDHUF continues to retrace sharply lower today, gradually approaching its ST support at 320. Next level to watch below that stands at 316.30. On the topside, first resistance stands at 327.80, followed by 330.
- Hungary 10Y yield has been retracing higher in recent days, currently trading slightly below the 4.50% level; next resistance to watch above that stands at 4.5840%. On the downside, first support stands at 4.27%, followed by 4.0970%.