Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- HUF remains the weakest FX performer among the EM world this week despite strong risk-on environment.
- The forint is down 1.1% against the US Dollar and -0.8% against the Euro.
- USDHUF has been consolidating higher in the past week, currently trading above the 325 level; next resistance to watch on the topside stands at 330. On the downside, first support stands at 321.20, followed by 320.
- EURHUF has also been retracing higher in the past week, currently trading above 367; key resistance to watch on the topside stands at 370. On the downside, first support stands at 365, followed by 363 (50DMA).