Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 1.1762 Bear channel top drawn from the Jun 1 high
- RES 3: 1.1717/55 50-day EMA / High Sep 22
- RES 2: 1.1633/1640 / 20-day EMA / High Oct 4
- RES 1: 1.1605 High Oct 6
- PRICE: 1.1590 @ 06:11 BST Oct 14
- SUP 1: 1.1524 Low Oct 12 and the bear trigger
- SUP 2: 1.1493 50.0% retracement of the Mar '20 - Jan '21 bull phase
- SUP 3: 1.1469 1.236 proj of the Jan 6 - Mar 31 - May 25 price swing
- SUP 4: 1.1422 Bear channel base drawn from the Jun 1 high
EURUSD remains in range and is consolidating. A bearish theme remains intact with recent price action appearing to be a bear flag. If correct, this pattern reinforces current trending conditions. A bearish price sequence of lower lows and lower highs remains intact and moving average conditions are in a bear mode. The focus is on 1.1493 next, a Fibonacci projection. Firm resistance is unchanged at 1.1640.