Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Spot USD/IDR has faltered and threatened to break under the initial support level of IDR13,993, which represents the low print of Jan 22. The pair sits -35 at IDR13,995 and further losses could shift focus to Jan 4 cycle low of IDR13,865. Bulls need a jump above the 50-DMA at IDR14,070 before taking aim at Jan 28 high of IDR14,099.
- Indonesian regulators ok'd Sinovac Covid-19 jab for use on older patients. Health Min Budi Gunadi Sadikin said that the gov't decided to speed up vaccinations and started inoculating people over 59 years old from today.
- BBG reported that Indonesia will extend its Covid-19 curbs through Feb 22, focusing on specific areas.
- Implied USD/IDR 1-month implied volatility hovers just above seven-week lows, last at 8.0050.
- Indonesian consumer confidence data comes out today, with BoP current account balance coming up Wednesday.