Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US DATA: Initial unemployment claims were just below estimates in the
March 10 week, -4k to 226k, vs the 228k exp.
- The 4-wk moving avg -750 to 221,500, but could tick up next week as
the 220k level in Feb 17 week rolls out. Still, the underlying level of
claims remains very low.
- Unadj claims -20,922 to 204,591 in the current week, a larger decrease
than seasonal factors expected, and below the year ago level of 222,227.
- Claims were again estimated in Colorado and Maine, and have still not
returned to normal in Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands.
- Continuing claims +4k to 1.879m in the Mar 3 week.