Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
- RES 4: 107.94 2.0% Upper Bollinger Band
- RES 3: 106.90 High Jul 24
- RES 2: 106.50/49 50-EMA / 1.0% 10-dma Envelope
- RES 1: 106.47 High Aug 3
- PRICE: 105.60 @ 05:24 BST Aug 7
- SUP 1: 105.32 Low Aug 5
- SUP 2: 103.09 Low Mar 12
- SUP 3: 102.02 Low Mar 10
- SUP 4: 101.19 Low Mar 9 and major support
The pair traded well inside the Wednesday range throughout the Thursday session. Volatility extended into the first half of the week, where prices spiked to 106.47, which remains the first upside target. This counters the bearish threat that had dominated since the recent breach of key supports at 106.07, Jun 23 low and 105.99, May 6 and 7 low. To the downside, 103.67 marks key support, the 76.4% retracement.