Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 106.41 Channel resistance drawn off Mar 24 high
- RES 3: 106.11/38 High Oct 7 and the bull trigger / High Sep 8
- RES 2: 105.73/75 50-dma / High Oct 20
- RES 1: 105.04 Low Oct 4 and a recent breakout level
- PRICE: 104.94 @ 10:48 BST Oct 21
- SUP 1: 104.81 61.8% retracement of the Sep 21 - Oct 7 rally
- SUP 2: 104.50 76.4% retracement of the Sep 21 - Oct 7 rally
- SUP 3: 104.00 Low Sep 21 and the bear trigger
- SUP 4: 10309 Low Mar 12
USDJPY is offered. The pair has continued to display a softer tone and today's sell-off reinforces this outlook. Price is testing the key short-term support at 104.94, Oct 2 low where a clear break would signal scope for a deeper sell-off and open 104.50, a retracement level and potentially the key 104.00 handle further out, Sep 21 low. On the upside, firm short-term resistance has been defined at 105.75.