Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- In the past few weeks, while US 10Y yield has been oscillating around 1.50%, growth stocks have been outperforming value stocks.
- The chart below shows that periods of growth stocks outperformance (over value stocks) have been associated with falling LT bond yields in recent years.
- Hence, investors have been asking if the divergence was set to last or if US yields were about to break lower given the elevated Covid uncertainty.
- US 10Y yield found support slightly below its 100DMA yesterday; next level to watch on the downside stands at 1.3180%.
- First resistance to watch on US 10Y yield stands at 1.4840% (200DMA).