Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
BOND SUMMARY: It is a relatively quiet session so far in light of European
markets being closed for the Labour Day holiday.
- The data calendar is similarly light. This morning's consumer credit/mortgage
approvals/money supply/manufacturing PMI data did not move the meter. Coming up
later today will be the Canadian/US manufacturing PMIs, ISM manufacturing and
the FOMC decision.
- The Jun-19 UST future trades at 123-22+, at the top of the morning's range.
- Gilts have firmed, but trade is in a relatively tight range with yields close
to yesterday's closing levels.
- Short sterling futures are broadly 0.5-1.0 ticks lower.