Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSYS: It was a generally headline-light session, with deflationary worry re:
factory gate prices out of China helping to put a base on global core FI, after
an extension in gold's leg back from highs likely added some weight in early
- The latest trade war overtures from Trump & Chinese state media offered little
in the way of clarity on the well discussed matter. Elsewhere, CNBC reported
that "Huawei dropped one of its lawsuits against the U.S., after equipment
seized by Washington nearly two years ago was returned to the company."
- T-Notes last -0-05+ at 130-22, with yields little changed across the curve.
Flow wise, the highlight was 2x 10.0K block trades in the FVV9 119.50 puts.
- Eurodollar futures trade unchanged to 3.0 ticks lower through the reds.
- JOLTS labour market data and 3-Year supply headline Tuesday's local docket.