Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
The MEF announced on Friday evening that the following new securities will be issued in Q4:
- 3-year BTP maturing 15 Dec, 2024 with a minimum final outstanding of E9bln.
- 7-year BTP maturing 15 Feb, 2029 with a minimum final outstanding of E10bln.
- 10-year BTP maturing 1 Jun, 2032 with a minimum final outstanding of E10bln.
- 0% Jan-24 BTP Short Term (E9.88bln outstanding; min target E9bln)
- 0% Aug-24 BTP (E18.29bln outstanding; min target E9bln)
- 0% Aug-26 BTP (E19.80bln outstanding; min target E10bln)
- 0.50% Jul-28 BTP (E13.39bln outstanding; min target E10bln)
- 0.95% Dec-31 BTP (E16.25bln outstanding)