Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
In a note to clients:
- 2021 Inflation estimate raised to 8.4% from 7.7%
- 2022 Inflation estimate raised to 4.2% from 3.9%
- Itaú says to expect a tighter monetary conditions, with the central bank hiking three consecutive times by 100 bps in the next meetings, and by 0.75 point in the last one, taking the overnight rate to 9%
- GDP estimate cut to 5.3% from 5.7% in 2021, and to 0.5% from 1.5% in 2022 (via Bloomberg)