Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Japan's exports jumped a s month by 49.6% y/y in May, accelerating from the 38.0% y/y growth marked in April.
- Imports reported a forth straight rise by 27.9% y/y in May, faster than the 12.8% y/y increase last month.
- Trade balance in May was a deficit of Y187.1 billion, compared with the previous Y255.3 billion surplus.
- Exports to the United States and the European Union rose 87.9% y/y and 69.6% y/y respectively, and to China rose 23.6% y/y.
- Imports from the European Union increased 39.4% y/y, and from the United States and China increased by 28.7% y/y and 4.8% y/y respectively.