Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Below gives key levels of markets in the second half of the Asia-Pac session:
- Nikkei 225 is closed
- ASX 200 up 68.882 points at 7377.6
- Shanghai Comp. up 11.635 points at 3574.296
- JGBs are closed
- Aussie 10-Yr future down 3.5 ticks at 98.805, yield up 3.6bp at 1.199%
- U.S. 10-Yr future -0-00+ at 134-03, cash Tsys are closed
- WTI crude down $0.32 at $69.98, Gold down $4.58 at $1799.10
- USD/JPY down 14 pips at Y110.15
- POWELL HAS BROAD SUPPORT AMONG TOP BIDEN AIDES FOR NEW FED TERM (BBG)
- BIDEN DISMISSES INFLATION CONCERNS BUT NOT HIRING DIFFICULTIES (BBG)
- SENIOR U.S. DIPLOMAT SHERMAN TO VISIT CHINA AMID STRAINED TIES (RTRS)
- WHITE HOUSE OFFICIALS DEBATE MASKING PUSH AS COVID INFECTIONS SPIKE (WASHINGTON POST)
- REPUBLICANS NIX U.S. INFRASTRUCTURE DEBATE, COULD RESUME NEXT WEEK (RTRS)
- CHINA URGES BANKS TO STEP UP CREDIT SUPPORT FOR FLOOD-HIT AREAS (BBG)