Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- The core consumer price index (excluding fresh food) in the Tokyo area, a leading indicator of the national average, maintained unchanged in June, after last month's 0.2% y/y decrease.
- Energy costs fell 0.4% y/y, narrower than last month's 1.3% y/y drop.
- Processed food prices edged down 0.3% y/y, quicker than the previous 0.2% y/y decrease.
- Prices for household durable goods rose 5.7% y/y, faster than the previous 4.7% y/y gain.
- The core-core CPI (excluding fresh food and energy) -- a key indicator of the underlying trend of inflation -- unchanged in May, compared with last 0.1% y/y fall.