September 21, 2022 11:31 GMT
- A firm +0.9% rise for monthly retail sales in July, compared to -0.3% in June is a welcome indicator for activity in Mexico.
- MEXICO JULY RETAIL SALES RISE 0.9% M/M; EST. +0.3% (BBG)
- MEXICO JULY RETAIL SALES RISE 5.0% Y/Y; EST. +4.7% (BBG)
- The domestic data focus turns to mid-month inflation due on Thursday where annual core inflation is expected to rise to 8.26% from a prior reading of 8.13%.
- USDMXN continues to track either side of the 20.00 mark, firmly centred between 19.75 support and 20.30 resistance.