Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
- RES 4: $454.00 - Weekly High Aug 5, 2011 (cont)
- RES 3: $437.55 - High Feb 25 and the bull trigger
- RES 2: $424.83 - 3% Upper Bollinger Band
- RES 1: $419.00/422.75 - High Mar 15 / High Mar 2
- PRICE: $407.65 @ 14:19 GMT Apr 8
- SUP 1: $394.20 - Low Mar 25
- SUP 2: $384.90 - Low Mar 4 and key support
- SUP 3: $372.55 - Low Feb 12
- SUP 4: $362.40 - Low Feb 8
Copper futures are still consolidating. Attention remains on support at $384.90, Mar 4 low. A break of this level is required to signal scope for a deeper retracement and extend the bearish reversal that occurred Feb 25. This would open $372.55, the Feb 12 low. Resistance is at $419.00, Mar 15 high. A break would expose the key resistance and bull trigger at $437.55.
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.