Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: $1514.44 - 2.236 proj of Oct 29 - Nov 25 rally from Dec 2 low
- RES 3: $1475.00 - 2.00 proj of Oct 29 - Nov 25 rally from Dec 2 low
- RES 2: $1460.00 - High Mar 8 and the bull trigger
- RES 1: $1456.25 - Apr 1 high
- PRICE: $1423.00 @ 13:44 GMT Apr 7
- SUP 1: $1364.25 - Low Mar 30 and key near-term support
- SUP 2: $1336.75 - Low Feb 11
- SUP 3: $1297.00 - Low Feb 25
- SUP 4: $1244.00 - Low Dec 29
Soybean futures rallied Mar 31. The recovery defines a key short-term support at $1364.25, Mar 30 low and means the 50-day EMA area of support has also remained intact - the MA was probed last week. Attention is on $1460.00, Mar 8 high where a break would confirm a resumption of the underlying uptrend. This would open $1475.00, a Fibonacci projection. On the downside, sub $1364.25 levels would signal scope for a S/T correction.