Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: $71.75 - High Jan 8, 2020 (cont)
- RES 3: $70.00 - Psychological round number
- RES 2: $67.06 - 2.0% Upper Bollinger Band
- RES 1: $66.82 - High Feb 25
- PRICE: $63.04 @ 06:39 Mar 2
- SUP 1: $62.10 - 20-day EMA
- SUP 2: $61.39 - Low Feb 19
- SUP 3: $59.92 - Low Feb 12 and trendline drawn off Nov 2, 2020 low
- SUP 4: $57.89 - 50-day EMA
Brent crude futures remain in an uptrend although from a short-term perspective, and with price trading below recent highs, a corrective wave dominates. This is allowing an overbought condition to unwind and attention is on the 20-day EMA at $62.10. A break of the average would allow for a deeper pullback towards trendline support at $59.92, drawn off the Nov 2 low. Key resistance and the bull trigger is at $67.70.