Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 0.8840 High Feb 4
- RES 3: 0.8791/8843 High Feb 12 / 2.0% 10-dma envelope
- RES 2: 0.8731 High Feb 26
- RES 1: 0.8721 High Apr 26
- PRICE: 0.8680 @ 16:46 BST Apr 27
- SUP 1: 0.8635 Low Apr 22
- SUP 2: 0.8589 Low Apr 19
- SUP 3: 0.8472 Low Apr 5 and the bear trigger
- SUP 4: 0.8430/8397 Low Feb 27, 2020 / 3.0% Lower Bollinger Band
EURGBP continues to trade closer to recent highs and yesterday probed former resistance at 0.8719, Apr 16 high. Last week's strong gains on Thursday and Friday signal scope for an extension higher and a clear break of 0.8719 would confirm a resumption of the uptrend that started Apr 4. This would open 0.8731, Feb 26 high and 0.8762, a retracement level. Key support has been defined at 0.8589, Apr 19 low.