Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSY FUTURES: Knee-jerk post-data bid didn't last long, futures back under
pressure/near lows. Curve update:
* 3M10Y +0.192, 8.244 (L: 5.752 / H: 8.703)
* 2Y10Y +0.981, 15.873 (L: 14.825 / H: 16.307)
* 2Y30Y +1.194, 57.429 (L: 56.361 / H: 57.691)
* 5Y30Y +0.38, 61.07 (L: 60.444 / H: 61.75)
Current futures levels:
* Jun Ultra futures (WN) down 9/32 at 164-31 (L: 164-26 / H: 165-13)
* Jun 30-Yr futures (US) down 5/32 at 147-27 (L: 147-23 / H: 148-06)
* Jun 10-Yr futures (TY) down 1.5/32 at 123-19 (L: 123-17 / H: 123-24.5)
* Jun 5-Yr futures (FV) down 0.75/32 at 115-16 (L: 115-14.75 / H: 115-19.25)
* Jun 2-Yr futures (TU) steady at at 106-12.625 (L: 106-12.25 / H: 106-13.5)