Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
UK: Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn reveals he has the unredacted document relating
to UK-US Trade Working Group, which has held six rounds of talks between 2017
until several months ago.
- Claims the UK and US have already concluded talks on extending patents that he
says "puts lives at risk".
- Says the entire document proves that the Conservatives are willing to put the
NHS 'on the table' in trade talks with the US, something the Conservative
- UK right-wing political blogger Guido Fawkes states "EXCLUSIVE: Guido has seen
the documents Corbyn is brandishing and they don't say what Corbyn is claiming."
- PM Johnson faces interview with BBC's Andrew Neil at 1900GMT (1400ET,
2000CET). This document, and the NHS in general, is likely to feature heavily.
After Corbyn's poorly-received interview yesterday, Johnson is likely to face a
similarly tough grilling.