Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
GILT SUMMARY: Labour's National Executive Committee shied away from backing a
second referendum on any Brexit deal agreed with the Conservative Party, which
drew immediate criticism from grassroots supporters and many Remain-leaning
- This could suggest that the prospects of a cross-party deal being reached in
the short term may have improved, particularly given PM May's declaration
yesterday that she would like discussions to be concluded by the end of next
- There has been limited movement in gilts so far, with yields hovering around
yesterday's closing levels. Current yield levels: 2-year 0.756%, 5-year 0.903%,
10-year 1.182%, 30-year 1.689%.
- The Jun-19 gilt future trades at 127.28 and 6 ticks off the low.
- Short sterling futures are 0.5-1.5 ticks lower on the day.
- Today will see the release of consumer credit, money supply and mortgage
approvals data, as well as the manufacturing PMI, which will be published at