Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- EUR/USD: May13 $1.1900-05(E1.4bln), $1.1950-55(E2.2bln-EUR puts), $1.1964-75(E2.0bln-EUR puts), $1.2100(E1.2bln-EUR puts), $1.2170-80(E2.1bln-EUR puts), $1.2235-50(E1.9bln); May17 $1.2150-53(E1.6bln)
- USD/JPY: May13 Y107.00($1.1bln), Y108.90-109.00($1.6bln-USD puts)
- GBP/USD: May13 $1.4200-04(GBP806mln-GBP puts)
- USD/CHF: May13 Chf0.9085-95($1.3bln-USD puts)
- EUR/CHF: May13 Chf1.1040(E1.1bln-EUR puts), Chf1.1150(E1.35bln-EUR puts)
- AUD/USD: May13 $0.7760-65(A$1.0bln), $0.7780-95(A$1.7bln)
- NZD/USD: May18 $0.7260-70(N$1.3bln-NZD puts)