Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Heavy futures volume as June/Sep roll nears 25% complete ahead Friday's first notice date. June quarterly futures expire mid- to late June: 10s, 30s and Ultras on June 21, June 30 for 2s and 5s. Current roll markets listed below:
- TUM/TUU 544,600 from 2.62 to 2.88, 2.88 last; 22% complete
- FVM/FVU 1,112,600 from 18.5 to 19.25, 18.75 last; 23% complete
- TYM/TYU 737,300 from 28.25 to 28.75, 28.25 last; 21% complete
- UXYM/UXYU 350,600 from 1-19 to 1-19.5, 1-19.25 last; 22% complete
- USM/USU 372,000 from 1-18 to 1-18.75, 1-18.5 last, 24% complete
- WNM/WNU 412,700 from 1-20.25 to 1-20.75, 1-20.5 last; 28% complete