Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSY FUTURES: *** Latest September December Treasury futures roll volume
below; pace of the roll according to CME Group site. First notice date of August
31. September future's staggered expiration on September 20 for 10s, 30s and
Ultras, then September 29 for 2s and 5s. Sep option expiration this Friday,
August 25. Recent volume, market range:
* TYU/TYZ appr 226k from 9.0 to 10.0, 9.25 last; 9% complete as of Tue close
* FVU/FVZ appr 228.9k from 8.75 to 9.5, 8.75 last; 12% complete
* TUU/TUZ appr 108.4k from 3.25 to 3.75, 3.75 last; 11% complete
* USU/USZ appr 29.9k from 1-7 to 1-7.75, 1-7.75 last; 6% complete
* WNU/WNZ appr 43.1k from 31.0 to 31.25, 31.25 last; 17% complete