Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- A very light overnight session for Germany, and Bund.
- The contract has held the yield level so far, albeit printing a -0.202% vs -0.210% resistance.
- Medium, longer term outlook is unchanged and tilted to the downside, but liquidity will likely be more subdued with the US holidays.
- German curve is flat on the cash open, albeit leaning bull steeper looking at the chart.
- The curve continues to move back from the flattest levels printed since March 2020, on the 29th October.
- There's nothing left on the data front for today. and Investors are squarely focused on the forward picture and key Data ahead of the December CB meetings. Fed is on the 15th, ECB and BoE on the 16th.
- These include German CPI (Monday), US NFP (3rd Dec), US CPI (10th Dec), US PPI (14th Dec), UK CPI (15th Dec)
- SUPPLIES: Italy sell up to EU2.25 Billion of 0% 2024 Bonds (equates to 20k BTPS), and linkers..
- SPEAKERS: Includes ECB Lagarde, Villeroy, Elderson, Schnabel, BoE Bailey as well has the ECB minutes ("account").