Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
AUSSIE BONDS: Little in the way of reaction in the space on the back of release
of the minutes from the RBA's Nov MonPol meeting, with the Bank reiterating that
the next move in its cash rate is likely to be up, and that it sees no strong
case for an adjustment in MonPol.
- The Bank reiterated that it is unsure about the spare capacity within the
labour market, suggesting that the unemployment rate could fall further in the
near-term, while it highlighted that real earnings had not risen for 6 years.
- The Bank noted that Biz investment could top exp.
- Bond futures hover at/around SFE lows, with the Bill strip unchanged to 2
ticks lower last.
- 3-/10-Year cash curve & aU/U.S. 10-Year yield spread operating close to levels
- Focus now onto RBA Gov. Lowe's address later today.