Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
AUSSIE BONDS: Little to report in the space, with contracts edging away from
worst levels on the back of worry surrounding the potential for the U.S. to
cancel all flights from/to China (per CNBC sources), although a RTRS source
noted the White House decided against such a move today (but could revisit the
idea & will hold daily meetings).
- YM -2.0, XM -4.5 as we type.
- Bills 2-3 ticks lower through the reds.
- Only chunky flow of note saw a paper pay 99.27 on ~1.7K in IRMO.
- Pre-CPI holding pattern now likely.